Mon 31st December, 2018.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Check the Knowledebase
WHEN IS LAUNCESTON BEERFEST?
Monday 31st December, 2018
WHAT ARE FESTIVAL TIMES?
4 PM – 12:30 AM
WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL?
Royal Park, Launceston, TAS. Access via Paterson St. See location on Google Maps.
WHERE CAN I BUY MY TICKET?
Tickets are available now via eventbrite.
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
Tickets are $20 for general admission. Grab some mates for a discounted bundle (6+ tickets). Ticket price will increase as we get closer to the festival – so grab them early.
WHAT DO I GET FOR THE PRICE OF MY TICKET?
Your General Admission ticket includes:
- 1:1 interaction with a huge range of Craft Beers, Ciders, Rum, Whisky and more, along with an exclusive hands on experience with food producers!
- Fireworks show 9:30 PM & Midnight
- FREE, reusable and dishwasher-safe BeerFest Festival cup.
- LIVE entertainment (Look out for entertainment schedule closer to the festival date)
- Master-classes, live demonstrations and tastings
- Live music
- Live comedy
- Kids entertainment and activities
Your VIP Marquee ticket includes:
- All of the above plus…
- Exclusive access to VIP only area
- VIP private toilets
- Drink on arrival
- Tapas and canapés
WILL THERE BE FIREWORKS?
Yes, there will be two firework shows. An earlier one at twilight for the young and a midnight show for the young at heart.
WILL THERE BE ENTERTAINMENT
Yes, there will be live music, comedy and other forms of entertainment throughout the entire weekend. Our entertainment will be announced in the coming weeks as we get closer to the festival date. You can expect an outstanding lineup, including a comprehensive kids & family entertainment lineup.